Show Series - Package Information
• Groups of 1, 2, or 3 people will be accommodated. You must provide ONE check for the group in order to be seated together.
• In order for 2 groups to combine, they must still submit as smaller groups (per above) and will be assigned separate appointment times. The group with the earlier time will forfeit their selection time and attend the later of the two times. At that time, both groups may select all seats together. This must be pre-arranged with the box office.
• We do not offer special seating for the hearing impaired. Please see the front desk for information about our Hearing System.
• Last day for applications for both packages is 4:00 PM Wednesday, September 7. Applications received after the deadline will be held for possible seating after seat selection. Lottery results will be posted by Thursday, September 8 by 4:00 PM. Seat selection is September 12 & 13 for A Touch of Class and September 19 & 20 for the 2023 Show Series.
• If you cannot attend your appointment, you may give a note to a friend or neighbor giving them permission to select for you. The note must be signed by you and presented AT YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SELECT YOUR SEATS.
How Does the Lottery Work?
At 4:00 PM on deadline day, all the applicants are entered into a spreadsheet. Each name is assigned a random number generated by the computer. Names are sorted by that number. The result is the order of appointments for seat selection. This list is then posted in the clubhouse lobby. It is the resident's responsibility to come in and get their appointments. Please do not ask the front desk or other staff to get your appointment for you! Each appointment is listed in a 15 minute time slot. There will be about six others in this time slot as well. If you arrive at the time of your appointment, you shouldn't be here more than 15 minutes. Names are called in order of the list. We will not and cannot take names out of order as this would jeopardize the integrity of the lottery. Once your name is called, you will come to the box office window and select your seats.
Our lottery is designed to be fair to everyone, whether new or longtime residents. Every year, everyone who enters the lottery has the potential to get great seats. We hope this is your year!
Handicapped Seating Policies
Ambulatory handicapped persons will be seated in wheelchair seats or on outside aisles nearest the exits. Visually handicapped individuals will be seated in the first three rows. People who select handicapped seating will only be able to select seats from the allotted seats for that handicap, all other seating is reserved for non-handicapped individuals.